JJ Ferrari is a confident, fun loving and genuine human spirit. She is known to many as “The Transition Specialist”. Why you might ask? Well, 19.7 percent of it has to do with the fact that she has in fact transitioned her gender from male to female only a few short years ago. The remaining 80.3 percent has everything to do with her professional achievements. On both sides of her transition JJ has coached executives of major corporations to higher levels of performance. She has consulted and trained more than 1800 businesses in over 150 industries to solve seemingly impossible challenges and create new growth. She has treated audiences to her humour, stories and strategies that over the years have changed countless number of minds, lives and outcomes.