The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) is looking to fill a number of senior-level positions.
Director - Statistics Division
- 15 years progressively responsible experience in statistics
- Leading and managing a sizeable work unit
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining professional networks
Deadline: 20 May 2017
Head, ESCAP Sub-Regional Office for South and South-West Asia
- Economic and Social analysis, poverty reduction, policy formulation and implementation or program management
Deadline 20 May 2017
Director, Macroeconomics Policy and Financing for Development Division
- Policy oriented research, formulation and advice in areas related to macroeconomic and financing for development, macro-economic modelling or policy simulation or related areas
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining professional networks in the relevant field
- Leading and managing a sizeable and diverse work unit
Deadline 13 May 2017
In our continuing efforts to increase the number of female applicants, as part of our commitment to promoting diversity and gender equality, we strongly encourage qualified female candidates to apply online on ESCAP.